Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ready for Fall :)

So I don't mind doing a blog, it's just that I hate to write. I think I will just add picture'sand some caption's and call it good. Anyhow here is Logan on his first day of pre-school, the look he has is hilarious. Emma's too :) And I pampered myself a little bit, with a pedicure. Ryan went down to Richfield to go camping with his brother's and Dad this past weekend. Since I had to work Emma went with and spent some time with Grandma Campbell(Anna). So I had the entire house to myself. At first I was a little sad that they were gone, but I did enjoy my quiet time too. I worked all day Friday, but indulged a little with some take-out Olive Garden. YUMMY! And to eat my dinner in peace and quiet with-out getting up 10 times, was great. Saturday I worked but then hung out with my sis Kelli. We went and got some Indian food! So delicious and very, very HOT. Sunday I cleaned and waited for my family to come back. They had a great time, Logan even caught a fish. Overall nice weekend for everyone.









2 comments:

Mandy B said...

Em, I want toes like yours. I have long, crazy monkey toes. Yours are freakin cute!

The Campbell Clan said...

Ahh thanks:)