Sunday, August 22, 2010

Our new Basement!

So here it is...Not 100% finished but close enough to show off some pictures! All we have left are some of the baseboards and trim! But we absolutely love it and can't wait to have it completely finished so we can relax a little bit. Ewe I just remembered, last night we were watching a movie and I saw a HUGE spider run across the floor. Of course I made Ry grab it, but that is one thing about basements, they have more spider's. Yuck!




























3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO ready to help with any decorating, sewing, and of course... canvas paintings :)

Desiree said...

That looks great!!

Ryan and Julia said...

Way to go! The one time I came to your house I didn't go in the basement, but it looks great! I'm happy to hear about the dr pepper as well!