Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Catching up

Ready to help us paint


Fire-belly toads from Kel







Hanging out











Jesse and Bullseye! Yee-haw













Where to begin really? This summer has flown by. We finally got a new computer so now I can catch up on blogging and everything else. Last week Ryan and I both had it off so we played, we went to Lagoon with Scott and Des, went up to Bear Lake and then stayed and played @ Mom's. Went up Providence Canyon and had a dinner. We had a great time, and we were both sad to see the week come to an end.


Logan turned 4 on the 4th. We had a dinner and party for him. I can't believe how quickly my kids are growing up. I showed Logan his baby book today, well the start of his baby book, because I have been on hiatus from scrapbooking ever since he was 6 months old. Anyhow he loved looking at himself as a baby, and after we put it away he said " thanks mom for showing that to me" ahh what sweet kid.









We have also been busy re-doing our basement. Whew what a big project! But it has been fun. We tore down wall-paper, wood paneling, removed nasty old blue carpet and padding. What a mess! But now it is so nice and cozy! We really love it, and it looks 100 times better. I haven't taken after picture's because we still have some to-do items but i will soon.









2 comments:

Desiree said...

Good to see your blogging again, keep it up!

Unknown said...

Woot you're back! You need a little help with your picture/caption formatting though :)