Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Stop eating all those tomatoes or you'll get sick"

Have you ever heard anyone say that before? I have quite a bit this summer. Logan absolutely loves cherry tomatoes! Last night we had dinner at my mom's, and Logan ate around 20-25 cherry tomatoes. My Dad actually told him to stop eating them. Haha. He goes out to the garden and eats them there. I ask did you wash them? "ya I wiped them off on my shirt" Guess they are clean then right? Then there was a small bowl on the table with tomatoes in it and he had those polished off in minutes. Then even after he was cleaned up he was over by the sink eating from a bucket that we had just picked(not washed yet). That is when my Dad said "Stop eating those or you'll get sick" I just laughed. I have never known parents/grandparents to say that.
And no this wasn't just a one-time occurrence, it has happened almost every Monday since the tomatoes have come on and we have been up to Providence. I'm surprised he hasn't been sick. What a silly kid!
Two Monday's ago we were up there, and Emma kept eating them out of a bucket on the porch(not clean) yes she love's them about as much as Logan, but I think she had gotten her fill so she started squishing them. It was pretty cute, wish I had gotten a picture.
Anyhow these kids keep me busy, but I love them more than anything!

No comments: