Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas 2011

What a wonderful Christmas! It was going to be the first Christmas that my WHOLE family was getting together in a long,long time. It was such a great time re-uniting and playing with cousins, eating lots of good food, just hanging out! Of course we had the big family party where Santa comes, my kids were soooo excited. they were actually very patient waiting for their name to be called. It's always a blast to see all my extended family, we are getting to be a very big bunch! After Santa leaves we dress up all the kiddos and do a Nativity. We even had a real sheep too, jk it was our dog Griffin. Lots of fun! My Mom made the cutest capes for the kids. My kids LOVE them, what a great idea.
Christmas morning was a lot of fun, Logan got everything Star War's, he absolutly luv's them. And Emma everything babies!
We had such a great Christmas and we are so blessed to live close to family.























































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love when you post!

I SO wish we could have stayed the night. Looks like Christmas morning was great.

Carol said...

Lots of GREAT memories!