Friday, October 15, 2010

Family Picture's


We made it through another round of family picture's! It's been two year's since we had them done, because they are just stressful. Thanks to my great friend Heather Bergsjo they turned out beautiful, with very little stress! She has a blog you can check out if you are in need of some pic's. She is on my friends list, Heather & Kevin. Thanks again Heather, I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't wait till next time!












































































5 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

Emily you have the most beautiful kids! I can't get over how stinkin cute they are! It was great to see you again.

Desiree said...

They turned out so cute!!!

The Viehweg's said...

These are great photos! Your kids are adorable and I love the colors.

Julie said...

I loved EVERY ONE OF THEM! You have a beautiful familyl Emily!

April and Rick said...

Hey Emily! I didn't know you guys has a blog...awesome! I found it from your facebook page. Rick and I love these pictures, we can't believe how grown up and cute your kids are. You should email me at aprilbennett92@yahoo.com and give me your email. Then I can invite you to our blog because it's private.