Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I need sleep!!

Life has been pretty crazy the last 2 weeks and 5 days. I'm still trying to adjust to having 2 kids. It takes me forever to do anything, like running to the store for some flour, took about an hour and the store is 5 minutes from my house. But things are getting better. Hopefully Emma will get her days and nights switched around, so mama can get some sleep. She is such a good baby, and we are so happy to have her!
So we found another house!!! Hopefully this one won't have any little surprises like the last one. We are hoping to move November 14th-15th. I can't wait! It's in Clearfield 3 bedroom 2 bath, and lots of room for Jeff, Shauna & Harper and Dottie and Noodle and Dexter to stay. Hehe
I'm getting super excited for the holidays!! We are taking Logan trick or treating with Landon, that will be lots of fun- I'll have Des post lots of pics! hehe Luv you Des. Logan is going to be SuperMan, and Emma has a little pumpkin hat.
Well I've got tons of stuff I need to be doing before the kids wake up. Hope everyone is doing well :) I'll try to blog more often

4 comments:

Desiree said...

I'm so glad you found another house. Hope everything works out this time. Can't wait for Halloween.

Unknown said...

We are soooo excited, too. You are a saint for being willing to accomodate are brood. Hopefully Emma starts sleeping at night better. I am sooo glad Harper has quickly started to establish good sleeping patterns (he slept 8 hours last night)! I can hardly imagine handling a newborn and a toddler.. but I'm sure I'll find out once we're ready to have our next baby.

We got that same pumpkin hat for Harper. We were going to get a costume, but it seems a bit much since we don't have any plans. Can't wait to see you guys - just over a month away, can you believe it?

Ryan and Julia said...

We know exactly what you mean about the lack of sleep, even though we just have one (can't imagine two). Cooper had a few rough nights this week. Mostly due to some painful gas that is finally all out...I think. I felt really bad about it. Good luck with the house. It is so frustrating waiting around.

bladenfamily said...

Hey! This is your cousin Steph. I am glad I found your blog. I only get little pieces of info here and there from my mom and grandma so it is good to see how you are doing. What an adorable family. Little Logan looks a lot like your family to me. And Emma is a doll. I had a little girl on Oct. 25th. So we are enjoying the lack of sleep together. I hope things are going well. Hopefully we will see you this holiday season!