Friday, May 16, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, we are having a girl!! We are so excited!! I still can't believe it so I keep looking at the ultrasound to make sure I can't see a little wee-wee. Ryan kept telling me that it was a girl, but I didn't believe him because his family only has boys, until now! I tried to put a picture of her on the blog but it wasn't a very good pic. So sorry you'll have to wait to October 4th to see her, well they said I was due on the 8th but yesterday changed it to the 4th. I'll probably have to be induced again. Oh well. I'm so excited I went shopping for girlie stuff and it was so much fun to buy pink, I told Ryan we were in trouble now cause they have such cute girl clothes, oh boy :)

3 comments:

Desiree said...

I AM SO EXCITED TOO!!!! It's been such a long time since I shopped for baby girl stuff, I want to go with you next time.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Em! We are beyond excited about little Em Jr! We can't wait to meet her! Don't lose those ultrasound pics because we'll be down there to visit soon & will want to see them! You can always try what Jeff does.. just take a picture of the picture with your cell phone (haha it surprisingly works).. Anywho... CONGRATS!!!

Love ya!
S

(Had to delete my original comment due to a crazy typo... I'm just THAT excited!)