Thursday, April 17, 2008

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best friend: Hmm Ryan & Mooshu-
Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake or Mom's Banana cream pie yum!
D- Day of Choice: Sunday, the only day Ryan and I get to spend together
E- Essential Item: Tide to Go sticks
F- Favorite Color(s): Blue & Purple
G- Gummy Worms or Bears: the red and white worms or red & white gummy bears
H- Hometown: Providence UtI-Indulgence(s): Pedicure's
J- January or July: Defintely July
K- Kids: 1 &1/2
L- Life is incomplete without: Love & Family
M- Marriage Date (if applicable): November 4th 2006
N- Number of siblings: 7, 3 sisters and 4 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Something happening to my family especially Logan
Q- Quote: I love you more than my luggage
R- Reason to smile: Warmer weather is finally coming!!!
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Shauna!!!!
U- Unknown Personal Fact:I really can't think of anything. Maybe that I like to spend money
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: I really like meat, hamburger not so much since I got pregnant
W- Worst habit: Tooting
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: -Ultrasound!
Y- Your favorite food: Popcorn, sweets, mashed potatoes...I could go on& on
Z- Zodiac sign:Capricorn

2 comments:

Desiree said...

YOU DID IT!!!!! I knew you could. Keep it up.

Amy said...

Emily! Your family is so super cute!!

Amy